Introduction to SCHOOLED 0
Principles to Running a Successful, Efficient School 4
The Business of Education: Getting Value for Value. 6
Understanding and Identifying Your Market: Your Niche and Your Customers 2
Retaining and Managing the Right Staff Team. 3
Managing your Funds: Making Profit on a Tight Budget 3
Your School Operations: Behind the Scenes, Day to Day Running 1
Demystifying your Curriculum: Your Goals and Values 1
Essential Communication Strategies for Schools 0No items in this section
Building a Strong Team with Emotional Intelligence 0No items in this section
Bonus Resources 4
Introduction to Schooled by Emem Opashi
INTRODUCTION TO SCHOOLED
Welcome to this dynamic online course for educators in management
I am Emem Opashi
I am a passionate educator, lifelong learner with one aim to share knowledge with others, creating solutions to transform education in Africa and globally.
I am the CEO of the School Resource Center, and founder of the Smart Educators Tribe, where education adventures and experiences are shared!
SCHOOL RESOURCE CENTRE IN NUMBERS
18 schools start-up
3,750 educators trained
Built up a network of over 2,900 schools and education- related businesses.
2 decades of professional experience.
- WHY SCHOOLED?
THE RELEVANCE & COMPETITION QUESTION
In Abuja alone, there is a recorded estimate of over 1,840 private schools of (all sorts of categories) with more being registered each year.
The numbers in Lagos have exceeded5,000as of last year.
One thing to ask yourself- if the number of schools keep growing, How do you ensure your own remains the preferred and chosen one for your customers?
TRUCK LOAD OF RESOURCES
One of our most regular consultation requests is ‘how do I start my own school?right next to ‘how do I get the right staff and systems in my own school?’
For this course, resources have been poured in, a wealth of expertise shared and consultations with experts sought to bring you a revolutionary experience that should indeed get you on the way to running a super-efficient school!
READY TO USE TEMPLATES
A whole collection of free downloads are available for all delegates on this course from sample budget templates, job descriptions, school policies, checklists and even admin forms courtesy of the SRC-ED group team
All you are required to give and to make this course work.
- A laptop or mobile device
- Good (very good internet connection!)
- A nice notebook to take down notes
- Pens, highlighters
- Your commitment to complete the course
- Your time to see your goals for success through
- Your attention, during advisory call times, assignments and coaching sessions
- Dedication to meet your agreed goals at the end of the course with something tangible to show.
- HOW THE COURSE RUNS
Now you’re here, there’s no going back – let’s get started and get you ‘Schooled!’
HOW IT WILL WORK
Course modules will be fully open for all paid participants on Thursday 18th October 2018 by 9pm.
For each coaching live class, we will use either Zoom or the course training chat platform.
The link and reminders will always be sent to your number on WhatsApp.
Schedule for group webinar sessions (7 to 8:30pm 🇳🇬 time.)
1. Sunday 17th March- Principles of successful, efficient schools
2. Thursday 21st March- Business of education (Business canvas model & VP assignment)
3. Thursday 28th March- understanding your target market (Customer persona)- or Core processes presentation. Assignment will be posted after each session.
4. Thursday 4th April: Retaining & Managing the right people (Organization structure)-
5. Sunday 7th April- Managing your finances (Paired end of course assignment- pairs posted on the group)
6. Thursday 18th April- Assignment presentations. (End of course, last session)
7. Advisory support available till May 31st 2019.
You can find me at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- +2348053885437 (WhatsApp)